Who am I?
I'm a Canadian racecar driver from Edmonton, AB. I've raced a variety of cars from formula cars, GT cars, stock cars, and touring cars.
2017 was good to me. It was kicked off by an awesome weekend competing at the Race of Champions.
I write shorter thoughts here.
I write longer form text here.
Currently, I'm most active posting photos here.
- Race of Champions (1 weekend):
- IMSA Prototype Challenge - LMP3 (1 weekend):
- Double podium in series debut
- Driver for P1 Motorsports
- CJ Superrace Series in Korea (1 race):
- Reserve driver for the Atlas BX Racing Team
- Series debut: moved aside for teammate fighting for Championship to finish 4th in series debut
- Nissan Micra Cup (4 weekends):
- Formula 1600 (1 weekend):
- Podium finish at Montreal Grand Prix