Who am I?
I'm a Canadian racecar driver from Edmonton, AB. I've loved racing for as long as I can remember and have competed since 2001. I've raced a variety of cars including open wheel, NASCAR, and touring cars. I'll always cherish being awarded the 2011 Western Canadian Driver of the Year after my Indy Lights debut at the Edmonton Indy.
Most recently, I had an incredible weekend competing at the Race of Champions.
I spout my most random sub 140 character thoughts here.
I write longer form text here.
I occasionally post pictures of things I'm doing or enjoy here.
- Race of Champions (1 weekend):
- IMSA Prototype Challenge - LMP3 (1 weekend):
- Double podium in series debut
- Driver for P1 Motorsports
- CJ Superrace Series in Korea (1 race):
- Reserve driver for the Atlas BX Racing Team
- Series debut: moved aside for teammate fighting for Championship to finish 4th in series debut
- Nissan Micra Cup (4 weekends):
- Formula 1600 (1 weekend):
- Podium finish at Montreal Grand Prix
- May 18, 2017 My Manifesto: the racecar is the reward. May 18, 2017
- Dec 8, 2016 Chasing a dream: exploring mental limits Dec 8, 2016
- Nov 25, 2016 Chasing a dream: looking back on what I've learned Nov 25, 2016
- Oct 12, 2016 RZADrives: 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR Oct 12, 2016
- May 2, 2016 The intersection of sports and business May 2, 2016
- Mar 15, 2016 Greg Moore was my superhero Mar 15, 2016
I've been fortunate to work with a ton of incredible people who have supported me on my journey in motorsports. This space is dedicated to those who've helped me achieve so much in this sport.